Thursday, October 25, 2012

Bonfire-to-go

I love bonfires!  In fact, I am taking a guitar class with the dream of sitting by a bonfire at a beach and playing my guitar!

I wanted to blog about this Bonfire-to-go product as the reality of having a bonfire is not always as romantic as the fantasy.  Why?  Well, it can be really cold by the ocean in Northern California and sometimes it is hard to actually start  a fire on a cold, windy night!  Well, this product, if it works, may just contribute to the ease of having a bonfire!   I have to admit I haven't tested it out yet, but I will order one today and then blog about it.

The ad in Sunset magazine reads like this, "Grab the rope and take this chemical-free birch stump anywhere, even to a firepit at the beach.  Light the wick in the kiln dried Light n' Go Bonfire Log for a slow burn- up to 2 1/2 hours.  From $9.29."

Resources

Light n' Go Bonfire Log
From $9.29
ecoforestfirewood.com

No comments:

Post a Comment