Saturday, April 13, 2013

Namaste Yoga mini membership for $49.00 a month for two classes in Rockridge district of Oakland,CA

I just discovered that Namaste Yoga on College Avenue in the Rockridge district of Oakland, CA is having a special of $49.00  for 4 yoga classes a month.  There are also two other locations in Berkeley and the Grand Lake area of Oakland.  I love hanging out in Rockridge and it feels safe after work to walk around.  Also, there are places afterwards to meet friends for dinner, a drink, dessert, or a cup of tea.  There are even two great local bookstores within walking distance from Namaste Yoga.  I did a baby and me class with my son there when he was only a few months old.  I want to start going there again, this may just be a perfect time!

Resources:

Namaste Yoga
Berkeley-Grand Lake-Rockridge
www.namasteoakland.com

No comments:

Post a Comment