Tuesday, May 21, 2013

The Chocolate Garden, Coloma, Michigan- handmade truffles

We stopped by the Chocolate Garden on the way to New Buffalo, Michigan.  They speicalize in handmade truffles, and even have a truffle tasting bar!  Since I love chocolate, I really enjoyed the truffle tasting experience.  It was also fun to see my son taste the three different truffles, and decide which one he liked best.  His favorite was the salted dark chocolate.  My husband like the hazelnut milk chocolate. I liked the dark chocolate truffle.   I also got the drinking chocolate which doesn't have any dairy, it is just rich, chocolate goodness!  The place is in the middle of rolling countryside and it is nestled in fruit orchards.

Resources:

The Chocolate Garden
Exit 39 off of I-94
Coloma, Michigan
www.chocolategarden.com
(269)468-9866

No comments:

Post a Comment