Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Lake Chalet Seafood Bar & Grill- with a view of Lake Merritt

I remember when I was pregnant with my son, over 5 years ago, and they were renovating the old boat house at Lake Merritt into a new restaurant.  I had a feeling even then it would be fabulous!  Last Saturday, my family (including my son) went to Lake Chalet for lunch.  My son loved the macaroni and cheese, and my organic salad was delicious.  Everyone enjoyed their food, and it was better than even 6 months ago when we went.  There is a gorgeous view, and there are even gondola rides, which I actually did with my son!  I highly recommend this place!

Resources:

Lake Chalet
Seafood Bar & Grill
www.thelakechalet.com


The Lake Chalet also owns the following places:

Park Chalet
Garden Restaurant
www.parkchalet.com
(This place has outdoor seating where you can bring your dog!)

The Beach Chalet
Brewery & Restaurant
www.beachchalet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment