Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Recommended natural shampoo, conditioner and beauty products

I love Nature's Gate products, I even love the way they smell so natural!  The 40th anniversary herbal body wash smells so clean!  I also use the shampoo and the henna conditioner.  All of their products are sulfate free which is really important to me.

Resources:

Nature's Gate
Chatsworth, CA  91311
www.natures-gate.com
Made in U.S.A.
(800) 327-2012

Produced without animal testing, cruelty free and vegan.

I recently discovered products from Avalon Organics.  The shampoos smell delicious!
Avalon Organics
Shampoo
contains 70% organic content
The Hain Celestial Group
Melville, NY  11747
www.avalonorganics.com
1-888-659-7730
Warning:  On further inspection, I noticed that this product contains Sodium Coco-Sulfate.  I work really hard to stay away from sulfates in beauty products, so I would not buy this shampoo again.

I discovered Argan Oil from a friend.

Simplers Botanicals
organic moroccan
Argan Oil
Sepastopol, CA
simplers.com

Aubrey Honeysuckle Rose Moisturizing Conditioner
by Aubrey Organics


No comments:

Post a Comment