Friday, October 31, 2014

Flower Farm B&B, event center, and cafe- Loomis,CA

Yesterday, my son and I visited the Flower Farm Cafe in Loomis, CA on Horseshoe Bar Rd.  They had a pumpkin walk where they had pumpkins dressed up as various storybook characters.  We ate at the cafe and my Waldorf salad was delicious, as was my son's flatbread pizza.  We walked around the property and saw the event center, which was gorgeous.  This would be a beautiful wedding site, and there is even a B& B on site!  There are flowers, plants, and even chickens!

I want to come back and stay at the Bed and Breakfast, but there are no dogs allowed at the B&B.

Resources;

The Flower Farm
9280 Horseshoe Bar Rd.
Loomis, CA  95650
(916) 652-5661

Notes:  The food is yummy at the cafe, and dogs are welcome on the outdoor patio after you order inside.  My Waldorf salad was $8.99 and my son's Big Red Flatbread was $9.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment