Thursday, August 1, 2013

Couples at Disneyland- visit Carthay Circle restaurant and bar in California Adventure

While my son and I were in line for a ride in Cars Land, a couple told me about how gorgeous the bar was at Carthray Circle restaurant the Disney California Adventure Park.  Park admittance is required as it is in the park.  It is gorgeous inside.  I even peeked though I didn't order anything. My son was excited to go back to the hotel to swim.  Children are allowed at the tables, but not at the bar.  This would be a fun date night spot!  It has a definite old hollywood feel to it!

Resources:

Carthray Circle Restourant
Disney California Adventure Park
1313 S. Disneyland Drive
Anaheim, California  92802
For reservations, call Disney Dining 714-781-DINE

No comments:

Post a Comment