Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Cobblestone Manor B & B and wedding venue- Auburn Hills, MI

My son and I stayed here on one of our trips to Michigan.  We got in late and the innkeepers were amazingly hospitable.  There was a group off women sitting in the breakfast nook playing cards, I found out later that they were on a friends retreat.   As I walked in and toured the place, I imagined how wonderful it would be as a wedding venue.  Plus, you could have close family and friends stay at the B& B.   The outside is gorgeous, and I especially love the breakfast nook on the inside.  This would also be such a fun place for reunions or a friends getaway.  The B&B has a private chapel that holds 50 people and an outdoor wedding garden.  If you used this place as a wedding venue, I think it would be best to rent the whole B&B to family and friends.  My son loved this place as it had a storybook quality to it!

Resources:

Cobblestone Manor
3151 University Drive
Auburn Hills, Michigan  48326
(248) 370-8000
http://www.cobblestonemanor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment